Recipe Subscription Service
Perhaps you like variety but you’re not keen on the waste from a food bag?
How about getting a little organised with help from us and doing it yourself? We all have to go the supermarket anyway right?
Save your favourite recipes, create your own meal plans and if you like, generate your shopping lists. Learn some new things along the way and cook delicious, flavour packed meals for your household.
Seasonal Weekly Recipe Subscriptions
- Real food from scratch
- 3 recipes per week with plenty of meat free options
- Packed with vegetables and flavour
- $12 a month or $100 for the year
Community cooking classes in Ōtautahi, Christchurch
Jen runs cooking classes in Christchurch with Toha Kai. We are planning 10 community cooking classes for 2021.
If you are interested then please sign up to the newsletter popup or below to be notified of the up and coming lessons for this year and to be the first to grab tickets.
The first three lessons are now LIVE.
A little more about
This means we believe in equitable access to affordable, nourishing and seasonal kai. We also believe in the importance of developing personal skills, building empowerment and strengthening rangatiratanga.
- Reduce food waste and carbon emissions through redistribution of quality produce
- Improve mental and physical health through increased accessibility to healthy, seasonal kai
- Increase confidence in using seasonally appropriate kai through education opportunities.